How does parking in our lot work?
Review the lease below. If you accept the terms and conditions of the lease, you can then pay online. We will email you a tag to place on your dashboard. You can come and go as you please! Note: by paying the fee you are accepting the terms of the lease. Please read and understand them.
How much does it cost?
The rate is $60 per month paid with a credit card. Your credit card will be billed automatically each month until you cancel the lease.
You cannot pay multiple months in advance. All payments are made once a month
No refunds are available.
What is a parking tag?
This is a parking tag and it must be on your front dashboard anytime you are parked in the lot. We will email a tag to you when payment is received. Be patient, it may take a few days, but you can park in the lot .
Where can I park the car?
- Please park only in the areas indicated in red.
- Do not block anyone from getting out.
- Do not block the driveway to the gate
- Do not block the garage door
Can I drop off the car on a weekend?
Yes, but you must fill out the form and pay online. We will contact you via email the next business day.
I just bought the car and I do not have my plates yet. Can I still park in the lot?
No problem. Instead of the license plate number, enter the vehicle identification number (the VIN). It is found on the driver’s door jamb or on the base of the windshield on the driver’s side.
Is my car safe?
Your car will be in a well-lit lot and on a well-travelled street. But you should not keep anything valuable in the car that a thief can see.
Is the area safe?
Generally it is safe, but make sure you’re aware of your surroundings and be extra careful at night. Stay in groups when arriving or leaving.
How do I cancel my lease?
Once you car is off the lot, you can cancel the automatic payments through the email that 2Checkout.com sends you each month. Follow the instructions there.
Please note that your vehicle must be removed before you cancel the payments.
What do I do if my credit card info changes?
Wait until the payment gets declined. You will receive an email indicating that the payment did not go through. There will be instructions in that email from 2checkout.com on how to update the info.
Fill out a new lease application and in the comment section, provide details of the car you sold or other notes.
Do not make a new payment.
What is the best way to contact you? Email. Do not call.
Use the contact form here. There is no need to call us.
Before filling out the application below, review the lease.
This Storage Space Lease (“Lease”) is made and entered between 901MLK, L.L.C., an Illinois limited liability company, 901 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, North Chicago, Illinois 60064 (“Lessor”) and YOU
——————– R E C I T A L S ———————
WHEREAS, Lessor desires to lease to Lessee and Lessee desires to lease from Lessor the premises generally described as PARKING SPACE, UNMARKED
1. Lessor hereby leases to Tenant, the Premises described above for a
MONTHLY TERM AT THE MONTHLY RATE OF $60.
2. Tenant agrees to pay the rent herein provided subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. Rent shall be payable monthly on the DAY OF EACH MONTH THAT THE LEASE WAS ENTERED INTO via credit card.
4. Upon receiving any payment of the rent, Lessor agrees to issue a receipt stating Lessee’s name, a description of the Premises, the amount of rent paid, the date paid and the period for which rent is paid.
5. Lessee agrees to use the premises exclusively for the storage of
YOUR VEHICLE owned by Lessee and for no other use.
6. Lessee agrees to keep the Premises in good order and to advise Lessor or its agents of any needed maintenance or repairs.
7. Lessee shall not store any items outside of the Premises nor dispose of any trash outside of the Premises other than in containers provided by Lessor, if any.
8. Lessee shall not keep or have in or on the leased premises any article or thing which might be pronounced “hazardous” or “extra hazardous” by any responsible insurance company.
9. Lessee agrees not to commit a nuisance in or upon said premises so as to substantially interfere with the comfort or safety of occupants of adjacent buildings.
10. Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, water, wind, or any cause whatsoever to the property of Lessee, nor is Lessor required to carry any insurance to cover same.
11. Lessee, at his own expense, shall obtain his, her or its own insurance, if any, to the property stored in said premises.
12. Lessee shall not sublease the Premises without the written consent of Lessor.
13. Lessee shall not make any alterations to the Premises without the written consent of Lessor.
14. Lessee agrees to make a security deposit in the amount of $0
(“Security Deposit”) to be used by Lessor at the termination of this lease for the cost of repairs, if any, to the premises caused by any act of Lessee and for a deposit on the key.
15. Lessor agrees to return the Security Deposit to Lessee within twenty-one (21) days upon Lessee’s vacating the Premises in a clean condition and return of the key subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
16. Lessor shall have the right to enter said premises at any time to inspect same, to make repairs or to enforce the terms of this Lease.
17. Lessee, at his own expense, may provide a suitable means of locking the Premises, giving a key or combination to any locking device to Lessor so that it agent may effect entry for any of the purposes enumerated above.
18. Lessee agrees to notify Lessor in writing 15 days in advance of vacating the Premises. At the end of the Lease term, Tenant shall surrender the Premises in as good condition as it was in the beginning of the term, reasonable use and wear excepted.
19. Lessee agrees that this Lease shall be subject and subordinate to any mortgage or mortgages now on the property in which the Premises is located (“Property”), or which Lessor may hereafter at any time elect to place upon Property.
20. In the event of any breach of this Lease by Lessee, which shall not have been cured within ten (10) days, the Lessor, besides other rights or remedies it may have, shall have the immediate right of reentry and may remove all property from the Premises; such property may be removed and stored in a public warehouse or elsewhere at the cost of, and for the account of, the Lessee. If the Lessor elects to reenter as herein provided, or should it take possession pursuant to any notice provided for by law, it may either terminate this Lease or may, from time to time, without terminating this Lease, relet the Premises or any part thereof, for such term or terms and at such rental or rentals and upon such other terms and conditions as the Lessor in Lessor’s own discretion may deem advisable. Should rentals received from such reletting during any month be less than that agreed to be paid during the month by the Lessee hereunder, the Lessee shall pay such deficiency to the Lessor monthly. The Lessee shall also pay to Lessor, as soon as ascertained, the cost and expenses incurred by the Landlord, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
21. All notices required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be given in writing by any of the following means: (a) personal service; (b) electronic communication, whether by email, telegram or telecopier, together with confirmation of transmission; (c) overnight courier; or (d) registered or certified United States mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, at the following addresses: (i) to Lessor at the address specified above, or such other address as Lessor shall designate by written notice to Lessee; and (ii) to Lessee at the address specified above, or such other address as Lessee shall designate by written notice to Lessor. Any notice, demand, request or other communication sent pursuant to (1) either clause (a) or (b) above shall be served and effective upon such personal service or upon confirmation of transmission by such electronic means; (2) clause (c) above shall be served and effective one (1) business day after deposit with the overnight courier; (3) clause (d) above shall be served and effective two (2) business days after proper deposit with the United States Postal Service.
22. Lessor and Lessee agree that this Lease, when filled out and signed, is a binding legal obligation.
23. This Lease constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties hereto and may not be modified except by an instrument in writing and signed by the parties.
24. This Lease shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.
25. If any clause or provision herein shall be adjudged invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or by operation of any applicable law, it shall not affect the validity of any other clause or provision, which shall remain in full force and effect.
DATE: date of this lease application
901MLK, L.L.C., an Illinois Limited Liability Company
901 MLK Dr, North Chicago, IL 60064
Fill out the form below. We will email back a lease application. If you accept, you pay online, we give you a tag to place on your dashboard. You come and go as you please!
Note: by paying the fee you are accepting the terms of the lease. Please read and understand them.